Odyssey Wild Trail Information Session
Odyssey Wild Trail™ is a personal development, wildlife & environmental conservation and cultural awareness expedition to KwaZulu-Natal, run in conjunction with our expert ABTA bonded partner – Africa Wild Trails.
The programme is designed to challenge and develop you physically, emotionally and intellectually. Designed specifically for ‘you’, it develops critical life and work skills identified as ‘weak’ when most graduates enter the workforce. (CBI and BCCI)
We believe this is the most comprehensive personal development expedition and programme available for undergraduates.
It is a fully immersive experience. Activities range from world class leadership skills development to fostering a deeper understanding about the impact of community behaviour on the environment, cultural diversity and wildlife conservation – through to anti-poaching, bush survival and community projects.
We are pleased to confirm the details for the information sessions and due to the fantastic level of interest shown, now, provisionally have 3 groups going out to KwaZulu-Natal next year.
Come along to the information evenings to find out everything you need to know about this amazing experience!
Location, Date & Times
Brighton – Wednesday 21st October:
15:30 – 18:00 In Mithras HSE G8
18:30 – 21:00 In Cockcroft G50
Eastbourne – Thursday 22nd October:
18:30 – 21:00 In EA Greynore1 G12 Hall
Hastings – Friday 23rd October:
18:30 – 21:00 In Priory Square Building Lecture Theatre (Room B5)
- What is the Odyssey Wild Trail?
- Introduction to the Odyssey Group and Africa Wild Trails
- The itinerary and key aspects of development work we will be undertaking
- In-country support from expert guides
- The culture of South Africa
- Travel arrangements and insurances required
- In-country accommodation, meals and transport
- Risk Management and Health and Safety – in and out of camp
- Personal preparation required: inoculations and kit, medical questionnaires, indemnity forms, personal bios
- Dates for the Wild Trail Preparation Sessions and what will be covered
- Questions and answers
- Next steps